Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Apply for partial funding of Foreign Study scheme

Indian Government( Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions) provides Partial funding of Foreign Study Scheme for officers who work under the following departments
  • All India Services
  • Central Services
  • Central Secretariat Services(CSS) etc...
You can visit the below site to know and select the eligible services who can apply for partial refunding on new application.

Hence, the eligible users can apply to the ministry by filling details online.
  • The sites features to edit, finalize and print the application form as well to ease up the task.

The following links provides you this facility http://persmin.nic.in/PartialFunding/MainMenu.asp


Post a Comment